Thursday, October 8, 2009

28 weeks



So baby Braxton Lee has been cooking for 28 weeks. Only 100 million weeks to go...
Everything is looking great, he is now the size of a Chinese Cabbage. I do not like cabbage at all so I am anxious for him to grow into something cuter and less smelly. I will keep you posted on that. Some of my adorable friends here are giving me a baby shower for him and I am very excited. Although registering for your 3rd child is NOT nearly as fun as it was the first time around. It was a much more practical ordeal this time. I am so blessed to have such sweet friends that love to love on me :)
We are getting pretty settled in the new house. We have gone from about 90 thousand boxes in the garage to about 20. I still have things to put away like out China (which is soooo pretty but I cannot really think of a day we will ever get to use it). Maybe when we grow up! My beautiful mommy gave us her Christmas China before she moved to heaven and then my dad recently brought over their china that they accumulated while married. So now I have 3 sets of fancy pants china and nobody fancy to serve. One day. Until then....we are paper plate kind of folks :)
Everything else is great. Boys are busy, loving preschool, loving the new house and loving God.

blog comments powered by Disqus