Monday, November 15, 2010
Posted by misty mac at 8:59 PM
the reason i do not sleep is because i really like making cute things. here are some things that the blog world has inspired me to make right this second:
i just bought this cute fabric on etsy...brody is going to get a curtain! he had a MAJOR fall yesterday at bass pro shop. we took the kids to see Santa. YES...we did that already! have you ever waited in line for an hour+ to see the big guy? No fun = cranky daddy. SO...we did that and then were walking around the store. Brody was in the cart and reached to far out (to try and play with a machete = mom of the YEAR!) and fell out (front flip and all) onto his forehead :( Very sad. Very scary. He looked like a unicorn within seconds. Pictures of that later.
i am also in the process of doing some applique for a friend. its making me a nervous wreck because its a number 3 and those are curvy lol. pics of that soon as well.
He is the worst. Hate that vasectomy. Good thing he is cute. Speaking of cute...we sure have been able to spend some fun times together recently.
more reception fun...
bridesmaids at the rehearsal dinner
Posted by misty mac at 7:18 PM
Thursday, November 11, 2010
2. How long have you been together? 6 1/2 years
4. Who asked who out? we kind of just agreed to meet up the very next day.
8. Who is the smartest? well...darnit...he is.
9. Who majored in what? i am elem. ed. and he is accounting
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? mexico...soon to be peru!
13. How many children do you want? we have 3. one day MAYBE we will adopt a 4th. its a possibility.
14. Who does the cooking? i do...but he does the grilling. he rocks that grill.
16. Who is the neat freak? he wishes we both were.
17. Who is the most stubborn? again...i am all of the crazy for both of us.
18. Who wakes up earlier? i normally do...because i have babies to feed :)
19. Where was your first date? the pool lol. our first 10 dates were at the pool...but our first non-pool date was at carabbas. yum
20. Who has the bigger family? my dads side of the family is big and we just LOVE spending time with them! we get together with them as often as we can! they love him!
22. How do you spend the holidays? we switch back and forth between both of our great families. but christmas morning will ALWAYS be at our house.
24. How long did it take to get serious? like a week
25. Who eats more? uh him!!
26. What do you do for a living? i raise babies and teach preschool...he does finance
27. Who does the laundry? Me, its safe to say that he is unaware of how to work our washing machine.
28. Who's better with the computer? we are about the same
29. Who drives when you are together? he does! always.
30. What is your song? youre my best friend - queen AND the chair - george strait
Posted by misty mac at 5:43 PM
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Brody is doing AWESOME! He is a full time walker now. He is even walking in and out of public places on his own. It is so nice to only have to hold one baby :) He gets so proud of himself too. He wont even let me hold his hand. He says "mine"! (as in...mine...i can do this mySELF!) He is talking more and more each day and learning more signs as well.
Braxty is nearing 11 months. Yuck to that. We are done with the bottle (insert sobs) and heading to walking land. He is standing up on his own and turning around and even taking a few steps. He is such a pleasant and happy baby. He never gives me any trouble at all. Well...except that he keeps growing!
The Peru trip is still in the works! Prays are still being requested as the dates and finances and childcare of that is all worked out! Braxtons birthday party is in the works. Justin turns 28 tomorrow. We celebrate our beautiful marriage on Thursday. Bryce has a fun field trip to the cooking cottage this week. We will stand next to our friends in their wedding this weekend. Meme Tanya and Papa John are coming this weekend to help while we attend all the wedding festivities. We have three playdates and a birthday party this week. My cousin is getting married next weekend (in houston). AND BLACK FRIDAY ADS ARE COMING OUT!!!
Posted by misty mac at 2:05 PM
Posted by misty mac at 1:49 PM
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Posted by misty mac at 4:52 PM
Monday, November 1, 2010
So, keeping the Christ in Christmas is super easy...because you know...without Jesus there is no celebration. BUT, keeping the Christ in Halloween is a little "tricky"-er. We got creative and found ways to celebrate fall and dressing up and even found a fun story full of scripture to share while we carved pumpkins. We have had an insanely busy and incredibly fun past week! Now bring on Thanksgiving!!
We went to a pumpkin carving party, our church's fall festival and then had fun friends over to trick or treat! Here is our fun in pictures...
Posted by misty mac at 11:42 AM