Monday, April 6, 2009

Everything else....





Big news for the muffin man....
Brody has been asked to model for the 2010 Down Syndrome Association Calendar! I mean we knew this guy was a cutie, but this is super big and awesome news. I started crying when I opened the letter, and it was not just because I am a sappy over-proud mommy, but because when Brody was born and the Association sent us a calendar...my mom said she just knew Brody was going to be in it. In other Brody related news...his therpist was elated after he last visit. This little guy is all over the place and moving in all the right directions. He will be crawling in no time. I have started him on baby meats and he loves them, but they make him toot like its nobodys business. Muffin is the kind of guy who NEVER misses a meal, he is starting to grab for his spoon so I will do it faster...I think he would just prefer me to pour his dinner straight down his throat.
A little prayer request please...My sweet friend Ann Marie needs lots of prayers for a LONG pregnancy. You can follow her at www.prayforcoy.blogspot.com