Wednesday, January 27, 2010

stuck like chuck!

there are so many fun things to report (like our big houston trip!) but the most important thing going on right now is that...Brody has moved to a gated community :) He no longer has free reign over the house because he is a little trouble maker!!




I have to admit that I am unsure why he is naked here...I mean I know it was after bath time, but I guess I just caught him in route to a naked time snack? Hmm...either way he was stuck and not too pleased about that! He definitely gave the Ericksons a run for their money this weekend as he tried to get into all their goodies! Our trip was such a success...the drive was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Braxton got some great cuddling time in with Sandra...Brody had some man time with Mr. Kim aka Mr. Kiki (lol) and Bryce was lucky enough to squeeze a chuck e cheese trip in with Kristen, Kevin, Ben and Mark! Not sure who had more fun though...Bryce or the big boys. Pictures on this adventure will be up soon. The Bridal Shower for Jenn was great. I was so honored to be a part of such a special day for her. It was big time fun to catch up with all my friends, it had really just been way too long.

Braxton is really doing great. He celebrated his 5 week birthday yesterday which is special to me in a big big way. 5 weeks is the age that we got to bring Brody home...so this age is very precious to me and reminds me of how far Brody has come and how blessed we are to have had this past 5 weeks at home with Brax Man. Braxton has just been floating around in cloud nine like a sweet little infant should...but little Brody had struggled so much by this time. He had endured medical procedures that my other children will never have in their lifetime. I am so blessed for the health of all of these smelly little men...and so thankful for how far we have all come.

blog comments powered by Disqus