Thursday, May 27, 2010

Frio Weekend

Justin and I were able to attend my cousins wedding at the Frio River this past weekend. It was such a fantastic weekend filled with many many many fabulous activities. We got the see the Spazmatics, float the river, dance the night away (twice), visit with tons of relatives, see an incredible fireworks show, sleep in and so much more. We are so thankful to Justins parents for loving on our babies so we could go! I cannot even remember the last time I got to go to a wedding...I have missed out on a bunch (and one very special one particularly) due to being super pregnant, having a newborn, nursing, nobody to watch babies etc. Enjoy some pics...


on the back porch of the house we stayed in
back porch of the river house (where the wedding was)
love these cute guys!
my meme!! we were matching :)
my sweet cousin amy

blog comments powered by Disqus