Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hoo are you tuesday...

NightOwlCrafting

1. Do you sing in the shower or car when no one else is listening?
No...only because showers are business. When you have 3 little boys running around there is no time for lolly dollying and singing. You get in, you get clean and you get the heck out to see who stuck a raisin up their nose or wrote their name on the wall. However, I do sing my heart out in the car :)
2. Do you have a nickname you go by now or growing up?
I am Misty Mac
3. Do you speak another language?
I speak Toddler-ese and I know lots of sign language (the real kind not the mean kind lol)
4. Where is you favorite vacation spot?
On the water! The beach @ a besties beach house, the river @ the moore's place, the lake @ horseshoe bay resort or pool!
5. What do you cook the most for dinner?
we are big chicken and asparagus people. i know...boring.

Now link up and join the fun :)

blog comments powered by Disqus