Tuesday, October 19, 2010

hoo are you tuesday!

NightOwlCrafting



1.What was your favorite meal growing up?
beef stew. i could not wait for it to get cold so my mom would start making it. i used to even request it on my birthday (which is in may). thankfully my mom taught me how to make it before she moved to heaven and now its a family fave around here.
2. What's your favorite month?
i think may...its my birthday, its usually when we have some type of vacation, its when we can start swimming and its before it gets too crazy hot.
3. What store is most represented in your wardrobe?
hmm...maybe express or old navy
4. How many times do you go to the movie theater each month/year?
maybe 4
5. Fill in the blank- I've never been able to __go to target without spending too much money__

blog comments powered by Disqus