Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers Day





After an awesome message at Church we took the boys to Berges Fest at the Fairgrounds! Justin took Bryce on all the rides and me and Brody watched from a nice shady spot :) They had so much fun...it was Bryce's first time to go on rides alone! We all ate tons of junk food and made sure Justin felt super spoiled on his Fathers Day. Bryce had helped me make breakfast tacos for him that morning..he wanted to bring him breakfast in bed...BUT I just did not see Bryce bringing tacos into my bed as such a great idea...so we skipped that part. We are so blessed to have Justin as the Father of our family. He is such an amazing man, an incredible provider who spoils us endlessly, a devoted husband and basically SuperDad! The boys adore him...but for some reason Brody has this special bond with his Daddy and I have to say I am a little jealous :) Brody practically melts into a puddle when Justin walks in the room...I mean dont get me wrong he loves his mommy too...but its nothing like his adoration for Daddy! We had lunch today with Justin after Vacation Bible School and the whole time Brody just sat there cooing at Justin, smiling at him and saying ooohhhh dadadadada the whole time! Speaking of VBS...I am so blessed to be a part of the Kindergarten team at our Church! We had so much fun playing with the kiddos and making crafts. Bryce and Brody went to their own classes and they had a blast too. Brody is very spoiled at our church...nobody EVER puts him down. He gets loved on the whole time and we are just so proud to be a part of such a wonderful ministry.

I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

blog comments powered by Disqus