Saturday, November 21, 2009

november things




Brax is now the size of a cantaloupe. Gross, I don't like those at all and that just sounds too big to be in my body. I am not feeling awesome...although I am not fully miserable. It is just getting to the end here and my body is over it. His room is still in progress...tomorrow is supposed to be the day we finish it up...but we will see about that.


In other news...all the kids Christmas presents are purchased and wrapped! I wanted to go ahead and get this out of the way and I have to admit I am pretty proud of myself. I have a few things hiding at a neighbors house...but other than that we are all wrapped up! We will still do our annual Black Friday shopping...but we are mostly going to get each others gifts and other family members/friends. We will leave the house a little earlier than normal this time though...Old Navy is opening at 3am! I am praying that people will be nice to me this year since I am going to pretty much be carrying a watermelon under my shirt...but we will see. This is the first time we have done this where I am not going to have coffee, so it could possibly be a total bust lol.


We are anxious to see some family for Thanksgiving and I am mostly just excited that I am not cooking this year. I plan on sitting my pregnant self on the floor and watching the parade with the kids until the dinner bell rings!


Here are some pictures of some cuteness of the week!




Brody got a new hat!






And handsome Bryce got to ride a longhorn!







blog comments powered by Disqus