Thursday, February 24, 2011

In My Shoes

My sweet friend, Mindy, has the most amazing blog. She is such a great teacher...that gal has lots of wisdom. I am always brought to such deep thoughts by her post..HA...YES...I can have deep thoughts :)

A while back I wrote a guest post for her blog series about Brody. Well that was a piece of cake. Brody is super fun to write about and talk about and brag about :)
This week she asked me to write another guest post...this one was harder. This time the series was about the death of a parent. Yuck. I didnt know where to start. I really really didnt know how to end.
There was so much more I wanted to say...but I just didnt know how. I prayed and prayed that it would make sense. It makes sense in my head...but would it make sense to others?
I have not reread it yet (because that is just how i do things...i will look at it tomorrow) but i feel comfortable that my feelings were clear.
I would love for you to read it...and the rest of her blog for that matter!
Thank you friends for walking along side me! Thank you for your encouragement! Thank you so much for being in my life!

blog comments powered by Disqus