Thursday, May 28, 2009

Table for 5 please....

Justin and I are pleased to announce that we are expecting our 3rd (and final) child! Bryce and Brody are super excited to be big brothers!! We decided that we were ready and although this little gift came a TAD sooner than we thought....we are VERY proud and excited! I am about 8 or 9 weeks and should be due mid December, but I have my first ultrasound on Thursday and will have more info after that. I know everyone wants me to have a girl...but I just dont think its in the cards guys :) I am destined to be surrounded by smelly boys my whole life! I need prayers for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby! I have had a hard time in my pregnancies and I just pray that I can cook this baby up good and get him out safely for everyone to love on!
PS: I know I didnt call everyone personally and tell ya'll...but I feel like dog poop and talking on the phone makes me want to vomit :)

Preliminary name list:
Braxton Lee (after my hot mama obviously)
Braden
and for girls (which i am not going to get too excited about lol)
Macy JoLee
Brilee Jo
And of course we are open to ideas :)

blog comments powered by Disqus