Tuesday, July 28, 2009

getting fancy

Today the blog went over a little makeover. It was quite traumatic. I decided that I wanted a little upgrade since my reader population is growing and I have to say that it became a pretty big ordeal. At one point I thought I lost everything...yes everything. So I cried. Real tears. Seriously. Thankfully I just didn't know what I was doing and with a few random clicks the last 6 months of my life returned to my computer screen. I think you should be able to leave comments on here now as well. I have had them turned on this whole time, but keep hearing that you cant leave one. So somebody try it out and let me know. I may just keep this templete for the rest of my life because I do not think that I would ever like to feel that fear again. Who the H cries over a blog?

blog comments powered by Disqus