Tuesday, December 21, 2010

hoo are you!

NightOwlCrafting




1. What is your favorite thing about your dad?
What in the world! My dad is my HERO! How could I pick my most favorite thing about him? Impossible! Ok...I just pick that he is awesome. Because well he is pretty awesome. Pop Pop is pretty much a hero to everyone in this house.

2. What are you favorite smells?
i LOVE yummy baking smells. all my candles are delicious smells like creme brulee and cookies and pie! which is funny...because eating those things is not really my favorite. however, right now i have a christmas tree scentsy thing going and it is AWESOME!

3. What is your favorite Holiday?
duh christmas! every piece of the christmas season like christmas cards and nativity scenes and shopping and crafts and yummy food and great music and special church services and making jesus a birthday cake and santa and lights and just every second of it! and birthdays. birthday parties are my favorite. i plan them in my head WAY too far in advance. i just cant help it!

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
for lots of my childhood i wanted to be a waitress. seriously.

5. How many different places have you lived, towns not houses?
houston, baton rouge, helotes and leon springs

blog comments powered by Disqus