Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hoo are you Tuesday!

NightOwlCrafting



1. What is your Zodiac sign?
I am a Taurus. I def. do not follow my horoscope...but the overall message of a bull is stubborn.
Coincidence LOL!
2. Name 3 things that are always in your purse besides your wallet.
first aid kit, make up bag and some type of race car
3. Which magazines do you look at the most?
real simple is the only one i look at these days...its a quick read and has some awesome tips
4. Do you pluck or get your eyebrows waxed?
i get them waxed when my kids are not with me...which is never...so i pluck
5. How often do you go grocery shopping?
every other week i do that wretched deed. i generally go at midnight when the kids are asleep and justin can handle them (lol) but usually once i month i end up taking the whole brood. we are just a sight for sore eyes. i would pay extra money for HEB to make grocery carts for moms with lots of kids, we do costco once a month....thankfully justin likes it there so he will go with. he would rather give his eyeballs to a homeless person than go to HEB with me :)

your turn!

blog comments powered by Disqus