Sunday, September 19, 2010

we are the church

We are the hands and feet of Jesus. We are the BODY. We are the church. I am watching loved ones make some amazing commitments...and our very own hearts are changing as well. Justin and I are currently praying about going on mission trip. Yeah...you read that right. My heart is for an orphanage and farm in Peru and Justin's heart is for rebuilding Haitian schools. We are praying hard about this and plan to make a commitment with our Sunday School class soon. I ask that you pray for God's plan to be fulfilled. Wherever he wants us to serve is where we want to be. I am to be a disciple. I am to spread the word. I am to follow His plan. There are others in my life that listening to his calling. From making meals for a sick friend to feeding the homeless to teaching sunday school to adoption. I do not want to sit back and watch it happen either...I want my hands all the way in the mess. What a beautiful mess its going to be.

Please pray for Justin and I as we will need all of your support going into this amazing venture. Pray for our hearts and minds to be open and it to financially be possible.
Please visit a blog of a dear friend who is opening her heart and sharing her story of how she is going to be the hands and feet of Jesus as well...
Please pray for them. Please help them if you can.

blog comments powered by Disqus