Monday, September 13, 2010

monday blogaroo questions (because hoo are you tues was cancelled this week)

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?

oooh thats a tough one. i am the world's worst about spoiling everyone but myself (everyone meaning my 4 boys). i just love love love buying them things! i mean dont get me wrong...i love to spoil myself now and again...BUT i get so much more satisfaction out of making them rotten!
2. How well do you know your neighbors?
not so totally well. we are friendly with some of them, but nothing like our family in houston. we were bff with all of our neighbors in houston. literally...we hung out every single day. i dont miss much about houston...but i miss our neighbors like crazy!
3. What age are you looking forward to being?
none. 25 was my favorite. 26 is boring and nothing else ahead sounds too super cool.
4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
i love the mail because there is always something super fun in there. amidst all the gross and ugly bills there is always a fun letter from pop-pop or a copy of real simple magazine or one of bryce's special magazines from his meme and papa sullivan. our mail lady is a little bit of a biddy...but fortunately i dont have to look at her.
5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
i remember making my own bottle when i was 3. uh-huh...thats what i said! when i was THREE my mom let me have a bottle still...i would stand on my little stool and microwave it and then go to bed. i was her baby...she would have probably let me take a bottle to high school if i had wanted to.
6. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
I am positive that Bryce is going to be either a politician or a minister. hoping for the latter. i pray that brody will be my little buddy forever...but i am positive that he is going to be super successful in whatever job he decides to have. if you ask justin...he is going to be the first kid with DS to be a professional golfer. and mr. braxty.....well he is just going to be cute. i will pick something fancy for him when he is not just a little cute ball of jello.
7. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship? well lets just end with a bang! to me...i am so schizo and add and all over the place and so over stimulating/stimulated (lol) that i dont have a specific friendship "criteria" i just like people that are fun, that dont take themselves too seriously, that will laugh with me, cry with me, make fun of me, lift me up, party with me, do NOTHING with me and just plain have a good ol time with me. my best friendships are my friends that i just talk about nothing with everyday. i am blessed now with some of the best friendships i have ever had in my life. taking the word friend to a whole new level. i have the best friend i have ever had. ever. and then i have a slew of amazing ladies i could NOT live without. could NOT. i have been told that i have a very eclectic group of friends...its just my gift. i flipping like friends :)

blog comments powered by Disqus