Tuesday, September 7, 2010

hoooo are you tuesday

NightOwlCrafting



1. Do you type on a keyboard the correct way or do you peck like a cute little chick?
Mostly the correct way.

2. Typically how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
20 minutes. Moms of three preschool boys do not get more time than that. End of story.

3. Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick?
Lip gloss...but I can never seem to find one that I just LOVE. Maybe I should go lip gloss shopping...

4. Do you take clothes to the dry cleaner or wash them yourself even if they say dry clean only?
I do all of our laundry...but the fancy stuff goes to the cleaner. I do not like ruining things and I especially hate things that look faded.

5. Do you prefer Wal Mart or Target?
I heart Target. I get in lots of trouble there. We buy our formula there...so its an excuse for me to get to go each week. Justin is perfectly aware that I cannot just walk in and get formula....EVER. BUT i have also been known to get into my fair share of trouble at walmart too.

blog comments powered by Disqus