Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hooo are you Tuesday...on Wednesday :)

NightOwlCrafting




1. What is your least favorite thing to clean in your house?
I am not a fan of the dishes. Mainly because its never ending. I do a full load everyday....and we even use paper plates!!

2. What color of shirts do you wear the most?
I thought I hated the color purple..but apparently I don't because I just looked in my closet and half of my shirts are purple!

3. Do you have long hair or short hair?
I have in the middle hair. I am in a wedding in November, so I will keep growing it until then and then possibly go for change! I am so schizo about my hair. I have had every color, every style and every length!

4. What time do you usually eat dinner?
WAY TOO LATE! The boys eat dinner at 6:00 no matter what. But, if I want to eat with my husband...we have to eat when he gets home from work (which is NEVER before 8pm).
I long for the day that we will see his handsome face in the daylight :)

5. What is your favorite dessert?
Dessert is currently a kid with a runny nose. I avoid it at all costs.
But,if it was a life or death situation and I just HAD to have it I would want cheesecake...or apple pie...or fudge...or ice cream...or oatmeal raisin cookies...or anything with pumpkin...or anything with cinnamon...
do you see the problem here lol??

blog comments powered by Disqus