Saturday, January 10, 2009

pictures and prayers

Trying to get a picture of his smile!
still trying...maybe I need a faster camera!

muffin man's breathing treatment :(



Big Brother was taking care of his baby at the doctor!



My football boys!
So I just want to thank everyone for all the prayers. I have asked everyone I know to pray for my mom and I could not be more pleased with the response. Please continue your prayers for her healing and strength and most importantly her medical treatment. It is so unfair that the people in our country can be sent home to die. She has blessed so many lives in her path, created homes and love for people who did not have it. She is a mother to hundreds of people and gave laughter to even more. We are still waiting on any information about her treatment...
Now, our God, we give you thanks and praise your glorious name.




blog comments powered by Disqus